The starting salary is currently £23,500. Once you successfully complete the programme the salary increases to circa £31,000.
- The in-house training provided at our specialised technical training centre is a key benefit to this job
- You'll also receive full-board accommodation provided by National Grid while undertaking training at our specialist Training Centre
- Pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory holidays
- You will get access to a company car for the duration of your development programme (once you complete the programme you will only be provided with a company vehicle if your job requires one)
- If you are based from a London location you could also be entitled to a London weighting allowance.
- Leisure facilities and events
- Share save options
- NewNet membership - as a new recruit with National Grid you are invited to join Newnet, our employee network for all new starters. With a whole range of events and activities organised by the members of NewNet, it's a great way of meeting people and enjoying yourself. Some of the events are fundraisers - and that's as good a reason as any to get involved. Plus there are many community and educational initiatives.
Find out more about our flexible benefits.